Mark your calendars! The 2016 International Plasma Awareness Week will be held Oct. 9-15.
This event is held annually and is designed to:
- Raise global awareness about source plasma collection
- Recognize the contributions of plasma donors to saving and improving lives
- Increase understanding about lifesaving plasma protein therapies and rare diseases.
- Events will be held at plasma collection centers in both the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about how you can get involved, click here.
- Use the IPAW Media Center to help plan and execute an IPAW event at your organization. The Media Center contains a toolkit of information resources including logos, press releases, infographics, a social media kit, and more.